Pink!

I have been really lazy lately about posting on this blog...so for now I will post some of my Good Will finds:

I love tea things and this sugar and creamer were a lovely find!
More pink Roses...ya think I like 'em?  The Teapot I purchased from a yard sale years ago, and found the matching cups at GW!
Might as well keep "Pink" as the theme here...Depression glass candle holder  love it!
Lovely platter with a Pink Rose!
More Pink Roses, but not from GW, but from a precious neighbor who gave them to me!
Another Platter, this time ROUND!
More PINK!
Last one!  Angels watching over me! I was in a car accident last week and all involved walked away okay.  Thank you Lord!  Angels ARE watching over me!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...