The 'Lost" Pillow

“Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God (Yah) over one sinner who repents.” Luke 15:8-10 Yeshua HaMachiach (Jesus the Messiah)

Y'all know how I love pillows, have lots of them, so when I discovered this morning that one of them was missing from the front porch...I hollered (it was a soft holler) lol Anyway, I just came back out of the rain and wind tracking it down...that's right! You didn't think I was going to sit by and let all this rain and wind steal my precious outdoor pillow that I got off the summer-end clearance at Walmart did ya? Why no NO! That pillow probably doesn't mean a plugged nickel to anyone else but it sure does to me! I have high hopes for that pillow, it has a matching one just waiting for it to perch on the front porch and look pretty. I have plans for that pillow! lol

In all seriousness though, that pillow meant so much to me that I went right out there this morning in that rain and high winds to "rescue" it...why..because it was special to ME! When I came back into the house, wet and windswept,my dogs looking at me like I was a crazy woman, the parables that Yeshua (Jesus) told about the Lost sheep, the Lost coin and then the Lost son in the book of Luke, came to life to me. If a stupid pillow can mean so much to me that I was willing to go out in the bad weather to search for and rescue it...how much more does HE loves and want us and is willing to go to all extents to rescue us!

He has shown us through the life, death and resurrection of His Son, Yeshua just to what extent He will go to rescue us. How much do you mean to Him? How important is your life in His eyes, How special are you to Him? Turn your eyes to the price that He was willing to pay so that you could be rescued. There is no other Elohim (god) that has done what He has done for you and me. When I found my "lost" pillow this morning it was a block away from my house, drenching wet and pitiful looking, but that did not matter to me. I was just happy because I had found it! The cleaning up would come later.

 So it is with you...let Him FIND you, come as you are and then let Him clean you up...He can do that if you let Him..You may feel that no one else values you, but He sure does. You may feel that you have gone too far for Him to reach you, but His arms extend farther than you can imagine...He has great plans for you. For when you are found there will be great rejoicing!!!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...