REJOICE !

"Rejoice in Yahuah (the Lord) always: and again I say, Rejoice." -Philippians 4:4

"Rejoice in Me !" that is what I hear in my heart this morning. Not rejoice in myself, but to rejoice in HIM! It was a very personal message from Yahuah (God) to me. He knows me so well. The past few days have been punctuated with news of the passing of a family member, the passing of another dear person and the fragile health of another loved one. All this during what can be the most melancholy season of the year...add to that the sun seems to be taking a vacation, making the days sometimes cloudy and dreary.

 I know that I should not complain; as I was talking to my sister the other day and said that there are people that have it so much worst than me. I've had some intense times, but it is nothing compared to what others have suffered. So I never want to ever seem unappreciative to how faithful and wonderful that Yah (God) has been to me because I surely don't deserve it, yet He loves me still. Still, I do not under estimate the things I have experienced on my journey and how they have molded and made me into who I am today. Each life is personalized and customized by Yah (God) when we are submitted to Him. When you are on the Potter's wheel sometimes the clay is being shaped in ways you know not of and though sometimes we want to get off, we have to stay on that wheel in order for the process to be completed and into a beautiful piece of art...a masterpiece...a True MASTER's Piece.

So, even though this time of the year is melancholy and has some additions of not so good news, I must REJOICE ! Not in myself, not in the season, but I must choose to Rejoice in Him! Not one of us knows what tomorrow may bring and that is not a negative statement, its just the truth; but we cannot live in the fear and uncertainty of that truth because then we would lose all hope. So let us Rejoice In HIM, the Maker of All things the Maker of us. He knows us and knows what we have need of and He is so faithful!

 I give Him public Praise! I am thankful for His Mercy that endures forever, I thank Him for His Goodness even when I don't deserve It! I thank Him for His Love that is unconditional! I thank Him for keeping me in times of grief and when I thought I could not go on! I thank Him for His Power and that He is in Control even in this crazy world! I give Him praise for Who He is and Who I am in Him! Rejoice in Yahuah (the Lord) and again I say REJOICE! Halleluyah!!!!!! have a blessed day y'all !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...