Take Time !

Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom.
One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.
They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.
Psalms 145:3-6

As I was walking into work this morning I looked up at the sky and saw the most beautifu lsight I have ever seen! Whites clouds like lace with a pink shimmering border! This against a blue sky was something to behold! I stopped and stared up at this awesome sight. I did not care who was watching me as I took in the beauty of God’s handiwork!

Lately, I have really taken the time to “smell the roses”. We are all in such a rush most times, and what we are rushing to, will be there when we get there! We miss out on so much in life by flying by blindly to accomplish something that doesn’t really matter in the whole scope of things. And God has so many little “delights’ He want to share with us.

Take time, take time to give a smile, to coo over a baby, to read a good book. Take time to observe the beauty of God’s handiwork in nature, especially this time of year. Take time to thank Him for the glorious splendor of His majesty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...