"Prepared for a Purpose"

Though I read a lot, I seldom recommend books.  The reason being that I may have thoroughly enjoyed it, but it could very well not be someone else's enjoyment.  A little fear of rejection thing going on here? Dr. Phil where are youuuuu  :-) ... HOWEVER when I DO come across a book that I believe is worth reading, you better believe I will shout it from the housetops.  I make no bones of complimenting my favorite authors and spreading the news about their books.

Now even though I have not read this book yet (ordered it this morning), I have a good feeling about it.  It's non fiction and I heard the author's testimony this morning on TV.  This is the woman that through great courage with God's help was able to talk a gunman that had walked into an elementary school , fully armed, to surrender to police. I liked her spunk and her admission of her total reliance on God not only in her personal life, but even in the midst of a crisis of this magnitude.

So I recommend that you get this book, because I believe that it will encourage us all to:

"Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching."  2Timothy 4:2

Click link below to hear a snippet of her testimony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3xIRlUlTSY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...