Think on good things...

January is the month of my husband's passing, so it can bring memories to the forefront. I was just thinking of the time when my late husband called me into the bathroom to see our then 1 year old grandson grin at his own image in the big mirror over the vanity sink as my husband held him...how we laughed! 

Just recently, that same grandson on a visit here, and now well over 6 feet tall, stood at that same bathroom vanity to replace a lightbulb for me; and as I watched his image in that very same mirror, it took me back to when his grandfather held him, prayed over him and loved him. Our grandson does not remember, but I do and I cherish the memory #thingstobethankfulfor






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...