More Grace...

The refrain from this old hymn is flowing like a ribbon through my mind this morning:

 Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within;
Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that is greater than all our sin.

 Grace...God's free and unmerited favor (love) towards us. Grace that I could NEVER earn and yet as I truly submit myself, concerns, worries , anxieties to Him; as I willingly let it all go... sometimes without understanding the details...He will give us the necessities to navigate the journey and come out whole, matured, fulfilled and safe.

 I don't know about you, but I need His Grace, I need His favor, His love directing me, encouraging me, consoling me and assuring me that I will make it through. His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8)...

 When we hit a rough spot in life, we may think that the issue is with others, when it may just be about us. What is God trying to teach us, what is He trying to strengthen in us...what is He trying to develop in us that is for our good and His Glory? I believe He wants to reveal to us that HIS strength is made perfect even in our weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:8-10)

 Do you need His Grace today? Submit to Him and trust Him to see you through. "But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." James 4:6-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...