The dawning of a new day...

O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Psalms 63: 1-2

There is something about sitting in the quiet of the morning to meditate on God's Word. To me, it seems as if I can "hear" Him better and He can listen to my ramblings and blabberings and yes even my blubbering over things I question, don't understand or just plain need an listening ear.


There IS something about witnessing the coming of a new day...its a fresh start, a chance to do and experience something that you have never done before...a blessing for us to partake of. We never know what each new day will bring, but for now as it dawns, we can talk to the One Who DOES know and get assurance to bravely move forward.

Father God, I pray for each person reading this, that as their new day begins, give them the tools that they need to make it a good day in You. Let them go forward with the assurance that You are walking with them as they put their trust in You. Give them peace, joy, hope and may they experience Your Love like never before; and may they give and show that Love wherever they go. Thank You for this day, we will never take it for granted...Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...