"... Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.
 Psalms 30:5b

Whew! is it ever hot today! Where are the people that said all winter "I'll be so glad when the warmer weather gets here!" I would just LOVE to say to them now, ""Don't EVEN complain to me right now!"  :)

The hot weather just  kind of snuck up on us...one day it's nice and Spring-y and BAM! Who took the lid off the boiling cauldron!

I promised myself that I would not complain though. I mean, it is what it is, so might as well relax and enjoy what you can. Besides the weather man says that after today it will start to cool off some.  All day I've been saying "If we can just get through today, it WILL be better tomorrow."

As I'm aging, I'm finally learning how to enjoy each day as it comes and hold on to the promise that things "come to pass".  Tomorrow WILL come and you go from there. God is faithful and we must hold on to that.

So as for today, bring on more iced water and tea and hold on to my seat for a cooler tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...