Spring IS coming!

'Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert."  Isaiah 43:19

There is something about springtime that makes me feel refreshed and new. After a long cold winter, it is really something to look forward to. Some of us have been through some hard trials and perhaps still going through. I pray that you will be encouraged that a change WILL come...hold on my friends. I know sometimes it feels like it will never end, no relief will ever come, but God is faithful and is walking with you even now.  Just as the seasons change, your situation will change also. Take heart and be of good courage, He hears your prayers and your heart's cry.



To celebrate the spring season, I love to pull out my spring decorations.  Here are a few pictures of last year:

Breakfast Table
 
The Foyer
 
Front porch
 
Welcome Wreath
 
My Bruno saying "Happy Spring!"
 
 
Back Porch
 
 
Happy Spring everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...