Enjoying your home...

Good day Y'all! Being greeted by this beautiful yellow begonia plant lifts my spirit and already brightens my day. (Thank you to the lady and her sweet Mom for gifting this to me)

I always say that home/condo/apartment owners should make their homes a place where they enjoy being. I don't entertain much, but I like making home a place that is warm, cozy, and enjoyable by surrounding myself with the things I love. It's not about making it a showplace, but making it a safe place for you and your family to relax, enjoy and to be refreshed from the outside world. Some of my fondest memories is my husband saying very often after a long, hard day at work, "I like being home." It gave me great pleasure to know that I had made a house...a home for us...and I enjoyed it!

It doesn't take much nor does it costs much, it starts with the desire to create it for yourself and your family. Have a great day and remember..."Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They [mercies] are new every morning Great is Your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:22-23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...