He's Watching...

Whenever my 2 small dogs go outside in the backyard, after walking a few feet they always look back to make sure that I am still there. I suppose they've developed this habit because from the first day of potty training them, I have always stayed at the back door waiting for them to finish doing their "business". There were two important reasons for not just putting them out there, closing the door and me coming back inside the house; 1) I wanted to watch over and protect them from any large birds or animals, (that have been known to get in my fenced yard) that could scoop them up and carry them away and 2) the door was left ajar so that if they had to run back in for any reason, there would always be an open door.
Over the years my dogs have developed a trust in me. They have remained close as "house" dogs and have been physically close to me 99 percent of the time...so they "Know" me so to speak. So when they venture out in to the territory of my large backyard, whether day, darkest night, rain or snow, even when they give me that look back to see if I am still there, they know they can trust me. They only look back once and from that point on, even in the darkness, those little pups walk confidently to handle their business. I've seen them venture out in the nastiest storms that has threatened to blow them away and yet...even though I am not physically beside them, they sense that I will be watching over them wth the door ajar...they sense that they are protected and the door to come in is always open...
We have all experienced concern and even fear during these uncertain and dangerous times. Sometimes the question comes "Does Yah (God) see what's going on? Does He care?" Let me assure you, He has not gone anywhere, He sees it ALL and He cares. For those that trust in HIM and not MAN, have Peace, for He is watching over you. Through times of anxiety and fear or feeling abandoned, you may feel that He is not there but...He is, and He not only watches over you, the door to His Sanctuary of Peace is ALWAYS opened to those that will look to HIM.
Sometimes you may not "feel" His Presence during the scary storms of life,but trust and know as you submit to His Word that says that He will NEVER leave nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5) He is there watching over you with arms wide open to welcome you to come into His safety...Trust HIM.
When you spend time to get to KNOW HIM, there is a relationship developed that whether you "feel" He's there or not, You Trust that He is, because He is faithful. None of us know what the days ahead will bring, but when you get to KNOW HIM, You will know that He will always be there...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...