A Fresh New Day!

"My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD;In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up."
Psalms 5:3
"Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face."
Psalms 5:8

Thank you Lord for allowing me to see another day.  Help me not to take each day for granted.  Lead and guide me to follow the plan that YOU have for me today.

Just thinking that it's been awhile since I've been "Yard-saling".  though I don't need anymore junk to clutter up the clutter I already have.  There is something about rummaging through old stuff and finding a treasure! I love it!  So maybe, just maybe that is an adventure to plan for this weekend...hmmm. check the newspaper listings, get my big 'ol shopping bag ready and get ready to roll!

I can ususally find great stuff at yard sales, it just takes a little patience and an "eye" for what it really not junk.  Over the years I have collected a rainbow of colors of Depression ware, and other pottery and china. I semi retired from going out, but I feel a new urge to re-fire and get back out there to see what I can find. Hopefully pictures of my found treasures will follow in an update post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...