Hope in God !

 I must admit, this morning I awoke thinking of all the things that I do not have in my life and the temptation was to go on over and start setting up for the grandest Pity Party on the East coast! I have learned that is when the enemy of my soul tries to get me; when I'm tired, weak, maybe not feeling well, emotionally and physically vulnerable.

This morning I was still partially in sleep land when all the things that make me sad came rushing in to my thoughts. It was tempting to just hop on and ride the waves of negativity that were calling me; but after a few tears, God in His faithfulness reminded me of all I do have...His Goodness, His Mercy, His Grace, His Protection, His Forgiveness, His Salvation...His Love... I have made a commitment to be as transparent as I can be in this life, I don't want to be a phone-y or fake, I really don't want to be, so that is why I spill my guts on social media I guess. There are many that are looking for someone to just be real about the trials and struggles in this life, but also to offer Hope...and there is Hope.

This morning, this beautiful morning, you may be going through something really tough, something that takes your breath away. You may feel overwhelmed with the burdens of others...there are so many needs and you wonder how will it ever get fixed. You may be hurting, so deeply and you wonder will things ever change, ever get better... There is Hope, you don't have to give up, you don't have to carry those burdens, it WILL be alright. Trust in God, believe in Him, HE is the health of your countenance, HE is strong to carry your burdens, HE is the Healer of your soul and mind...Trust Him, rely on Him.

Father God, this morning I pray for all that read this, that You will make Yourself known to them as never before. Touch their hearts, minds and spirits. Let them know that You are God and can be trusted for everything in their lives and that You are waiting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...