This is the Day!

Glorious Monday Everyone! What a way to start the day with your home alarm system going off! Well it was my fault actually...forgot to turn it off BEFORE I let the dogs out to do their business...that'll do it for sure...wake you up real fast 😁 ! However since I don't move quite as fast as I once did , I apparently didn't get to it quick enough to stop the process of setting things in motion. PLUS my landline phone was down (thanks a lot Comcast) so when the alarm company called to verify, the call went straight to voice mail. I can't make this stuff up.

 Needless to say it was an embarrassing time of standing out on the front porch in all my morning regalia (rollers in hair, mix matched pajamas and robe, bare feet) with my royal court of 2 Chihuahuas barking and snarling in the window)while I explained to the very nice police officers about how I didn't get to the alarm in time to shut it off. I apologized that I hope I did not spoil their day...I hope they knew I meant by making them come to a false alarm and not by having to gaze at my rather disheveled and scary appearance LOL! 🤡 So that is what started my day...but after that "event" I noticed the beautiful cloudless blue sky and thought "What a lovely day." The beauty in the day has nothing to do with me, but all in the fact that God made it and has allowed me to have a part in it! So lesson learned: Remember to turn the alarm off BEFORE you put the dogs out, even if they are dancing for release...

 Too bad it wasn't this easy to bounce back a couple of weeks ago when my Carbon Monoxide alarm went off (and continued after replacing batteries) and AFTER the arrival of 2 firetrucks, an ambulance, a police car and about 10 workers showed up...all because I needed to replace my old Carbon monoxide alarms...talk about embarrassing...it took me a couple of days to work through that...BUT that's another story for another time! Have a wonderful day y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...