I AM MORE than enough !

During this time of semi-seclusion, we have been in a position to do a lot of thinking; there is something about slowing down the routine that causes time for reflection.

 During my prayer time this morning, many people came across my mind; people that have lost loved ones recently or in the past, people that have sick loved ones, people that are ill themselves, people that have experienced loss through separation or divorce, loss of jobs, financial woes. People that have wayward children young and old that are in trouble or worse that are incarcerated. People that are being abused mentally, verbally, emotionally and physically. People that need healing in their minds, hearts and souls...deep healing...and as I began to pray for these needs I became overwhelmed with the burden of it all and then a still small voice spoke to my heart "I AM MORE than enough."

 Funny how we think that somethings are just too much for Yah (God) to handle; we put limits on Him and then we try to carry them ourselves. Well, He is saying to me and some of you out there "I AM MORE than enough." He's Big enough, His capacity, resources and love is limitless, and as we submit to Him, He deposits the Power in us to believe that He is able. Trust Him today with your needs, your life. Don't try to carry it yourself...

 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest..." Matthew 11:28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Looking or Seeking?

Reaction 101

Letter to my Mom...